Vinnie HiYa D’Addario
Professional Martial Artist
- Professional Martial Artist
- U.S. Marine/Operation Iraqi Freedom III Veteran.
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- 3rd degree Taekwondo black belt
- 5 time Taekwondo state champion.
- Founder of Kickboxing United Plus Martial Arts
- Kicking Specialist
Sensei Vincent D’Addario is a professional martial artist, United States marine veteran, Taekwondo teacher, black belt kickboxing instructor and founder of Kickboxing United Plus Martial Arts.
Sensei Vin has been dedicated to serving the martial arts and fitness community of south Florida for over 30 years and has established himself as being a premier martial artist, athlete, educator and coach who possess a deep and sincere passion for teaching and is dedicated to providing world class kickboxing plus martial arts instruction to children, teens, and adults to enjoy.