The philosophy behind our kids mixed martial arts (MMA) program is to help your child develop life skills through the power of martial arts. There are many benefits of martial arts for kids. Among them, your kid will inherit confidence, discipline, fortitude, focus, strength, and much more. The primary goal of MMA for kids is self-defense–to protect against the bullies of the world. The scars of bullying can last a lifetime, destroying self-esteem and self-confidence.
The American Combat Gym Kids MMA Program is a comprehensive approach to your child's overall health, and it was designed by UFC veteran and ACG Head Coach, Charles McCarthy.
Easy & Medium
from 6 years old
Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm
- Learning self-defense to deal with potential bullies
- Discipline, focus, confidence and fortitude
- Life skills (confidence, mental strength, social interaction, etc) to excel in all areas
- Healthy, happy and productive lifestyle
- Perfection of mind, spirit and body
Test drive the American Combat Gym experience with a free 30 minute introductory class with a world champion coach! Classes are available for all fitness levels, ages and gender. Please leave your contact information and we will contact you as soon as possible.